As for Me and My House…

I’ve been working on setting up my new website the past several weeks. There’s been planning, fretting, brainstorming, watching videos to figure out HOW to set it up and so much more. Simply speaking, it’s a job and a half. Many people can just naturally know how to do these kinds of things but for me, it’s a chore. I have a few listings in there now so things are getting there…slowly but surely. Now, it’s just a matter of time before I get it full of beautiful things that hopefully people will love.

Please note – acozyloft and thecozyloft are both my shop names. I couldn’t get exactly the same name which was disheartening and that was part of the entire lengthy process. I considered changing altogether but I’ve had “The Cozy Loft” since 2008 and I certainly want my active customers to be able to find me and to continue to build trust while making a living.

This weekend, I created a new flag design:


It’s listed in my shop here.

Hopefully I’ll be back soon with new things to show you. If I can get this website under control :)


Will You Be My Maid of Honor?

Sweet burlap is perfect for rustic weddings. Maid of Honors, Bridesmaids, Matrons of Honor, Flower Girls and Junior Bridesmaids are all important in a wedding and what better way to ask them to be there for you on your special day than with these?


I’ve had these in my shop for quite a while but I never get tired of creating them. These sachet gifts were created with burlap and feature distressed and personalized tags, raffia, jute and hemp….and some of the most beautiful smelling, long lasting lavender you can imagine. When I say long lasting, it lasts for years. A simple pinch of the pillow will renew the fragrance when it’s faded a bit.

You can see them in my shop by clicking here

Joy, Peace, Love

I went into detail on the creation of this piece on the listing, but I thought I’d come and post photos of the piece here, too.

A sweet new sign I have been working on a couple of days and finished up this morning:

IMG_4092 IMG_4093 IMG_4098

You can see the listing by clicking here.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day <3

Published in: on June 17, 2015 at 11:05 am  Leave a Comment  
Tags: , , , , , ,

Ironing Out the Details

A new life for an old item my sweet Mama found at a local estate sale…here’s what it looked like the day she found it:


I added some cleaning, sanding, priming, painting, a clothespin, glitter and sealer and this is how it looks now:


Here’s close-up of the glittered roses and rosebuds:


I’m tickled “pink” over it now…sometimes it’s hard not to keep things like this myself, quite honestly! Here’s the listing where it’s being auctioned on ebay: Shabby Cottage Chic Iron Home Decor

Hope your week is off to a great start my friends!

Published in: on June 16, 2015 at 10:30 am  Leave a Comment  

Mr & Mrs

I found these little “Mr & Mrs” signs while out and about…for some reason I could envision so many different designs for  them so I painted several and got them listed in my etsy shop. They can be glittered, distressed, multiple colors, one color and more.

Here’s a couple of them, finished:



They are available in my shop here and here. since the supplies are inexpensive, I can offer them at really great pices :)


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 70 other followers