Here’s the latest post of the to-do list for our kitchen remodel, with lines through the completed items:
- Paint the Exterior door on the interior side.
- Install a Security door.
- Caulk all trim.
- Install Wood Blinds on the exterior door to match the window.
- Locate and/or make window treatments for two windows.
- Finish trimming out microwave cubby.
- Install vapor barrier above the dishwasher.
- Install new flooring for the kitchen/laundry room areas.
- Install baseboards.
- Install quarter round.
- Install backsplash.
- Build out last pantry shelf to be even with the door.
- Add a magnetic closure to the pantry door.
- Trim out open cabinetry.
- The fun part….accessorize!!
Not too bad! I just crossed out a big one which was install backsplash…the subway tile is up (it’s been up for a while) and is now grouted and completely dry!! Another big one to check off the list. Here’s a close-up of it but for some reason I always end up taking pictures at night, which makes it look like strange colors, but imagine this bright white:
Another thing off the list, wow! Most of these things will be waiting until warmer weather, so I’m content with doing a little at a time. However, it is certainly nice when something is marked off that list…