As the new year approaches, I start thinking about all I would like for it to hold for me. Everything I want it to be. Everything I hope for. Some goals for me in 2009:
- Continue to improve my health
- Spend more time with family
- Continue growing my cottage industry business
- Make “The Cozy Loft” my full-time job
- Continue working on our home remodeling
- Finish my studio for the ultimate creative haven
- Be happy with myself
That’s not too bad of a list. It can be done, right? What are your wishes and resolutions for the new year?
I know that I am really looking forward to bringing in 2009. I absolutely cannot wait to get rid of this cobweb-filled 2008 🙂
P.S. The photo above is one I took while we were on vacation in Gatlinburg. There were some of the prettiest roses there that I had ever seen!