This morning, when I read that I was chosen as an Arte y Pico award winner by Autumn at http://natureautumn.blogspot.com/ I was and am so flattered! I met Autumn when I purchased a sweet owl necklace from her. Click here to read the blog I posted about that piece and the inspiration it gave me. Since that time, I have purchased a few more things from her, as I LOVE her shop, natureautumn!!
You can read about this award here: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ (written in spanish). I am truly honored to have received this. Thank you Autumn!! Originally started by Esey, this award was awarded to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents – writing or artwork in all media’s. When you receive this award, you should consider it a “special honor”.
Now, it is my honor to choose 5 blogs to award as my choices for this award, which it was very difficult to choose only 5, but these were the most deserving, in my opinion:
- http://milarks.blogspot.com/ I adore reading her blog and I find it to be most interesting. What a fun lady she is, too!
- http://BCBblog.com I chose this one because of all the work this lady does for others. One look at her blog and you will see her tips for selling on etsy. I should know – she’s one of the first people I met on there and her blog helped me sooooo much!
- http://www.meldewdesigns.blogspot.com/ I chose mel’s blog because I adore her. She has great contests and she’s a newbie. What a kind and wonderful lady and friend!
- http://celebratelifecards.blogspot.com/ This is one sweet lady! By looking at her blog, you’ll see it’s been a bit since her last posting, but I know a couple things going on behind the scenes and it’s going to be active again very soon! I chose hers because of her writing style and content. It’s always so easy and enjoyable to read her blog!
- http://missknitsetsy.blogspot.com/ I have just discovered her blog recently. She has such a way of telling a story! I enjoy sitting back with an iced tea and reading her blog posts. Such a lovely lady!
The Arte y Pico Award is meant to be paid forward to bloggers whom you think are deserving of it. Use the rules below when you select who you wish to award the Arte y Pico.
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award. Criteria for choosing winners includes creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community in any language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
Congrats to the winners – it was hard to choose only 5, it really was!